View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-19, 07:35
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I am fairly active in Dave Feldman's "Lean Mass Hyper Responder" Facebook group. Membership is an interesting mix of people - newbies freaking out about having super high cholesterol after going keto/carnivore, some trying to figure out how to lower their LDL, some old timers like me that have come to believe that high LDL-C alone is not unhealthy given my "fat burner" WOE, and finally many medical professionals trying to figure out what is going on with their patients. There is lots of discussions about the known science in that group. I've posted there about my weight loss, diabetes reversal and about reducing my CAC (Coronary Artery Calcium) score by over 50% the past 2 years.

Last night I had a friend request from a pro-keto/carnivore family physician via that LMHR group. I accepted. Shortly thereafter I was blasted with questions about what I've been doing the past 5 years on my journey back to health. I only wish that my own doctor was so inspired to learn more about what this WOE can do. Anyway - this doctor was interested in putting together detailed real life "success story" anecdotes of what this WOE can do as a way for him to keep learning and to inspire his patients. He wants the details. I'm not the fastest with text messaging, so we agreed to chat this weekend. Looks like another doctor has gone rogue.
Sponsored Links