View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-20, 23:20

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Dear Gym Log and Ken and Kristine
I basically went to Ken’s gym log and figured out how to start a new thread! Fabulous!
I have recently bought a treadmill on TV that comes completely assembled. It is the brand Fitnation on QVC and goes up to 3.7 speed. It will have a bar for balance. I also have at home an X-bike by Proform a mini tiny elliptical and I haven’t used that one that much cause several years ago I broke 6 mini elliptical sits a long and funny story!
I also belong to a very beautiful expensive health club with lap pool leisure pool exercise machines classes yoga beauty parlor spa health cafe hot tubs and showers and basketball court the list goes on. But I pulled my left groin in dec 26th and re-aggravated the injury recently.
My goal is to get back to 128 lbs using Andrew Lessman Secure Soy Meal replacement powder plus almond milk plus healthy food : fruits veggies etc.
The last time I was 128 was nov of 2017.
It is only Jan 2020 and I am motivated. I tried carnivore diet but I was depressed eating only meat and egg and I have a 10 year old who did not understand why I wasn’t eating fruit and veggies so I need a food plan that sounds more mainstream than meat and eggs etc. at least with shakes you can go out on a date for dinner and get normal dish. Etc.