View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Sun, Apr-06-03, 16:34

Plan: Atkins/testing CAD
Stats: 198/184/145
BF:
Progress: 26%

I'm trying to be content where I am, to live in the moment instead of somewhere else. I want to break the habit of always looking for a faster way, a quicker fix, something to give me immediate gratification rather than just being content knowing I'm on the right path already.

I know I'm eating the right foods, I'm getting my vitamins and my exercise. I'm sleeping better, waking up rested, and just feeling better over all and defintely more in control of my eating behavior so there is nothing else I need to do. I don't need to change anything even though my head often tells me that I do. If I had a graph to show me at what rate I gained all this weight I would undoubtedly see that it happend in the same way its coming off. I didn't gain all this weight in a few months, or even one year so why should I think I can do it any faster in reverse?

When I let my head keep telling me I "should be" losing faster, I am doing nothing more than beginning the steps toward self-sabatoge. And that is something I can't afford.