Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Tue, Oct-29-19, 08:08

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

from the net: Yes, there is casein in goat and sheep milk, but not in the same form as cow milk. Sheep and goat dairy contain much less or no A1 beta-casein; instead, they mostly contain the more easily digestible A2 beta-casein, which is a big part of the reason they’re thought to be healthier.

I remember mentioning to Jazz in our other thread to try buffalo cheese, yak cheese, camel cheese. There are like easily 9 or more cheese not made from cow milk so.....

thing is...being not a science geek ever.....is the 'better of it' still gonna kill your guts from the usual stuff in the anials milk that might get ya if more allergic then some?

true trial and error from eating and seeing

I also am finding that beef is the go to and always will be. I find my best physical support from it. Agree on this big time! Red meat is key.

Eggs are useless to me now. They have no holding power for me. I mostly drop them but they are a great 'bacon cheese omelet' to order out in a restaurant if desperate.

Not a fan of tomatoe sauce....I was never an Italian eater type....but if I do put a spoonful of sauce over some meatballs...which I eat as a snack every now and then.....I find it doesn't bother me at all. I only do it if a taste change is absolutely needed for my mental health HAHA
only thing is amt of sugar and 'taste' that might give ya wants of another taste and drive you in a direction you don't want??? just chatting out thoughts LOL I know for me a trigger food 'maybe bite' or taste can easily drag me in a direction. so the big ? on what it takes for each of us?

meatballs I do parm cheese and I am good to go......when I need that sauce as a taste increase I find it never hurts me or makes me crave so I am lucky there.....maybe cause I never eat it a lot? rare add to my food and I am not a big fan anway so? I don't know LOL

I think that dairy allergy etc is something everyone has to experiment with and get some research off the internet to handle is my best guess on it all