View Single Post
  #464   ^
Old Tue, Jan-31-23, 13:36

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

If you are only interested in DDF, and not tracking your food on Cronometer, it’s one simple app that functions like the spreadsheet you have now. It’s free plus it gives you access to the community on Mighty Networks.

Was this some type of memory test for me?? LOL. I only saved one blank copy of the DDF spreadsheet on Numbers, so I don’t even have a sample to look at. I’ve also cleaned out the many previous additions of the .pdf of manual and only have the latest one….

But as I remember they were the colors of Traffic signals. The green (or blue in your case). meant good in various levels/shades of green as it got better. The red you’re headed in the wrong way, pink not as bad, yellow was caution or neutral. The latest number entered is compared against your baseline number, (or average) which was in a row along the top before the first date entries.

Sorry best I can remember now…maybe look back to around the beginning of 2021 in this thread…possibly this question was answered before the spreadsheet was abandoned?