View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Oct-18-04, 16:03

Plan: Carb Cycling Anita Style
Stats: 175/165/135 Female 66
BF:BMI 28%
Progress: 25%
Smile

Quietone: Thats for responding. You were very helpful. I notice that there are certain times of the year where I have to be on the look out for symptoms more than others. I seem to be more suseptible during the winter months starting about the end of November and lasting through March. It has been that way as long as I can remember. Luckily, I have been with my fiance for 8 years and he know all to well what to watch out for, so he can help point things out to me - ie changes in behavior that I dont even notice, foul moods, crying jags, short temper, loss of sleep and nightmares.
The site you linked was very good and had lots of useful information. I've looked into it alittle further and I think that if anything Atkins will be good for me in that aspect.

CSCarver: Thanks for the information on Milk Thistle. I have heard about it's benefits before but somewhere along the lines I just plum forgot about that. Thats for reminding me. I will definately get some as soon as I go out again.

You guys are great. Ireally appreciate you taking the time to reply and help me out with this.

Have a great day!,
~Christy~