View Single Post
  #1854   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-19, 05:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori you got a pretty hair color
and Blue, I know your new color will make ya feel good...I just did my golden med. blond before the trip, I love it and it does feel great to have the hair done and being fresh and no gray for me HAHA

Lori I am reminded of the Egg Fast a ton of lc'ers do when stalled. eggs anyway...all the time...for a few days and the scale moves. Beef and butter, heck I like that one also

I don't IF or even pretend to follow IF in any way. IF for most is 'scheduled not eating window times'....I just don't do that. I do no eating when I am not hungry (which can be very long times between for a long fast) or I eat any time I am hungry LOL I don't bother labeling my not eating times anymore. Thing I might do for a planned day is a dirty fast. Most do water fast, I do dirty, as in broth, maybe an atkins shake if needed kinda thing. move that helps the old body well. I think I will do a 2 day dirty fast when I get home from vacay to lock in my loss.

HI JAZZ
NICCO
Greg, how is that bike tour coming? I bet you are having a blast, can't wait for a report

having fun
I know I am dropping some lbs...how much, not sure but I feel so much thinner and leaner....so that must mean something on the scale...LOL..but we all know sometimes it doesn't reflect on the scale...we shall see when I get home and weigh in

baby dolphin on boat tour yesterday. omg so cute. Momma had that big fin and the baby fin was just SO tiny next to hers....like a little stuffed dolphin toy. Had a good time.

hubby went charter fishing. caught a ton of big fish. had a blast. 4 hr tour so me and kid were gonna do beach but I got SO HOT....slept for 2.5 hrs in the nice rv AC and then we walked the dog......so today is hit the beach and boogie board, I got some good energy back.

on plan
today is 2 small pork loins on the grill tonight
got salami and atkins protein shake to drink later when wanted

hanging in very well, in the mind zone for eating, so that helps

we live sunday to come home, time is going fast

off to enjoy the day have a good one ya'll