Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #1851   ^
Old Mon, Jun-17-19, 05:18

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

CHALLENGE DAY 1MONDAYWE ARE BACK!!!!- we can do anything for 5 days right??????

Good Morning! I need the challenge this week- I am ready. I don't care if it's bloat I want it gone!

Blue- I am glad you are enjoying the new network!!!!- Plus you are loving your pool! It sounds grand!!!!
How do you make your iced coffee????-
Have you ever taken a avacado- scooped out the middle and put and egg in it and bake it? I tried that once- then top it with hot sauce!

TRIG-
Still loving vacay? 2 weeks is a long time! I can't remember taking a 2 week anywhere- I have done a one week- but that would be awesome!
You took the grill- yup!!!

Lori-- Keep your chin up until you know something!!!! You have a cruise to look forward to. Where are you cruising to and how long is it? Is it just going to be a girls cruise? Where do you leave from?

NIC- - how was the movie? Did DH enjoy his day? Where did you all eat? I bet you are tired! It did sound like a full day! - What does your week look like?
----------------------------------------------
I am getting an estimate today for a power wash. Always $$$- but it is just an estimate. I have siding- I would have preferred brick, less maintenance. But it looks pretty when clean.

I grilled out yesterday and made left overs so I have grilled chicken for salad.
That will be that!

BLUE-- if you are looking into IF- check out Jason Fung! It really does change the way you look at eating and how often we truly NEED it.

You know what I having been thinking about this weekend? I had a patient who is from Spain. Anyway she has been here less than 10 years. She told me she has gained so much weight by living here.
I heard the same thing from a gal I met during orientation several years back. She was from Asia- and stated it is really difficult to stay slim here in the states. She stated she needs to cook all her own food and shop in specialty stores. It is eye opening.

Oh well- just something I was thinking about. How people all over the world eat. Interesting to me!

Have a great day all!!!!!!- lets all really start off on the best foot forward!