View Single Post
  #1848   ^
Old Sun, Jun-16-19, 16:35

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Back and done! 30 minute pool jog.

I haven't been down there for last couple of days because I rubbed the bottom of my right toe (the one I lead with) raw on the cement bottom of the pool. So I went to the master of all things, Amazon, and found some water socks. Stretchy and light w/a thin black sole on the bottom. Problem solved.

I may look into some small arm water weights. And I may not.

Oh, feels so good to feel good today. Yep, folded up party girl and put her back in the trunk. Didn't throw away the key though.

Had an avocado w/a bit of blue cheese dressing on it around 2. Will have ribs and scrambled eggs for dinner around 6:30 or 7. Sipped on iced coffee w/cream all day. So I'm really getting my fat and protein in for day. LC treat dessert will be a small handful of blueberries and cream for dessert. Was just reading what an amazing anti inflammation food blue berries are. I love the berries, all of 'em.

Should come in around 20 NCs. Perfect woe day. Not hungry and satisfied w/what I'm eating.

Lori---Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh. The waiting for answers! But I'm so glad you have the cruise to look forward to. No matter what, that will help put things in perspective.