View Single Post
  #1846   ^
Old Sun, Jun-16-19, 12:58

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals.

Jaz---Yes, "A Place Called Home" is on Acorn. $5 bucks a month for this network and it is all British and Australian series and lots of them look fab. My neighbor/pal here says she has watched many great ones. "A Place Called Home" is like Downton Abby in Australia. Set in the early 50's, the fashions are totally fun, and the story is like a good book. "You can't put it down." 6 seasons of delish. And then if you don't like any of the other series, you can just cancel.

And yes, I've had zoodles, had the maker and the whole business. Got rid of it. They were just ok and a lot of fussing to get them to be not soggy. I much prefer the edamame noodles.

Lori---So you get the results of your test this week or when you get home from your cruise? At this point it seems it would just be good to know what you're dealing with. Been so long w/no answers. Fingers crossed for you it's not as complex as rotator cuff surgery.

Meanwhile, you're going on a cruise! Hoping you'll share a bit of that w/us.

Nic---Wow, you're hubby is a lucky ducky. My mouth was watering at the sound of that omelette you made him. I've been on a scrambled egg kick lately, with all different kinds of accessories---cheeses, olives, pine nuts, bacon, sun dried tomatoes, sour cream and hot sauces, I am loving eggs all of a sudden.

Ha, my mom was the hair bleach queen, I learned from the best. The reason T's hair got so big is because the peroxide actually inflates the size of hair strands thru the damage it does to the strand. Great at my age, I need the damage to fluff things up. But if you've got a head of thick hair it really can balloon things up. Sounds like he found the solution and all's well in the world of teen self expression---ha, largely a place not to tangle with, w/in limits of course.

Trig--- You are such a beach baby! I can feel your joy and fun from here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solidly back on plan today. I was reading up on eating windows and IF yesterday---figured I might as well do something for the woe on off plan days.
The info I found said that an IF fast of 16 hours is every bit as good as an entire day of fasting, and so much easier to do.

We are not early eaters. Being a night bird I fear I'd be snack craving by 11. 6:30 to 7 works best for us. If I don't eat the next day till between 11 and noon mission accomplished. This is what I do pretty naturally anyway. And it expressly said coffee w/cream does not deter the fast. Been having my summer iced w/cream coffees lately so good news for me.

And in fact, I often don't eat my first meal till between 1 and 2. So that's a 5 to 6 hour eating window to boot. It was interesting how this article pretty effectively killed the forever meme that you have to have a good breakfast to start the day. For as much as I love good food, I have NEVER wanted to start my day with it, just has never FELT good to me.

I need to get my butt down to the pool later, so I'm going to put some wings under my sails by saying out loud here I will check back in after my water jog.
Sponsored Links