View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Mon, May-27-19, 16:49

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

37 days down. Looks like I may have seen 200 for the last time...at least I hope so. I am just going along, eating my fill of protein and salad, snacking on nuts and cheese, and having a shot of good whiskey as dessert.

Only issue I have been having lately is that I have been getting seriously light headed when I stand up quickly. Not all the time, and not just after my shot of whiskey . But to the point where I must steady myself with both hands for a second until it passes..it has occasionally been so severe I was unsure if I was going to stay upright. I have been drinking plenty of water, at least 1/2 gallon daily, and often more. I have also been getting adequate salt in my food. I do have a low heart rate, so wondering if it is related. Guess it is something I will just be aware of for the moment.

I continue to work out. Mostly I have been feeling good, but I think that losing the weight is starting to impact my strength, as my bench has been pretty poor lately. Oh well...with my shoulder weakness I am eventually going to be forced to go lighter anyway.

In did treat myself to some low carb beer...Corona Premier...2.6 grams per bottle. It is not a Sam Adams, but it is good none the less. 1 a day will do me good. I have allowed myself a few other indulgences, such a some ribs with sauce for lunch today...but I am not sweating a spare carb or 2 as I have and continue to stay on plan.

Now my son's birthday is on Tuesday. and my wife made some chocolate cupcakes...debating whether to make an exception.....