View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Apr-24-04, 09:40

Plan: Atkins, low cal
Stats: 150/116/117 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 103%

I found this thread extremely helpful... I am going through a lot of this same stuff right now. I am finally at my goal weight, don't want to lose another pound (even though my body seems to want to keep going!! lol) Yesterday, a friend out-of-state saw a picture of me and told me that i needed to "eat a cheeseburger with the bun." i'm getting such mixed reactions... most of them great though. now that it's spring and i can go outside in less than my snowboots and jacket, everyone is seeing the change i underwent from december to now. it's so encouraging to have people tell me that i look great. it makes me never want to go off this WOE... it's completely changed my self-esteem and confidence.

But I do need to stop losing weight. I don't want to be too skinny. I am broad-shouldered and I do not have such a small frame... I think anything less than this would look sickly on my frame.

My question is: did all of you guys go through the OWL process? Or when you reached goal did you go right into maintenance? Because I stayed on induction the whole time, and now am afraid to add back too many carbs. Help!