View Single Post
  #2773   ^
Old Sat, Nov-16-19, 10:29

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning- You early birds!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a miserable day out. 40 degree rain all day, so gray.
I was SO not hungry. So my friend is a faster LC as well. Well yesterday he had a tummy ache and decided to just not eat anything. So we put the dinner on hold until today.

So last night we watched 2 movies and then were SUPER hungry about 10:30 PM- I had not eaten all day and his tummy ache was over, so I whipped up a pound of thick cut bacon and scrambled eggs and cornbread and gravy.

I ate the bacon, and eggs. Fully expecting to "pay" for all the salt this morning. Nope down another .5. I didn't eat the cornbread.

So yesterday we were in the car - coming home from the store when my mom called. It went on blue tooth in the car. Well my friend had been around for 10 years and knows my mom and her husband quite well. So what does he do........INVITES HER AND HIM TO DINNER. If daggers could fly!!!!!!! WTF........ So mom says, why don't you come here,I have more room. I am giving the STOP IT hand motion and he said "we would love to". Sighhhhhhhh not where I wanted to go today.

Just got off the phone with her, she is delighted. Right in her element. She is busy making pecan pie, c.chip cookies and putting out Chips and dip.
I am bringing shrimp to avoid the chips and dip appetizers.
Dinner is baked chicken I am making and green beans and mashed potatoes.

I am having chicken and shrimp. I am SO SO excited about my wt loss I am not going to kill it on one dinner. This should be interesting. I do think she and her husband will be on their best behavior.

Trig-you should be getting some sunshine! Is your hubby back? I think it's funny that your hubby and Lori's are both hunt hounds!
How did your haircut turn out? Did you just get it shaped up?
Anything going on this weekend for you?
What on your menu?

Lori- OMG 3 runs in?!!!!- I am going to get a WALK in this morning. The sun is bright here today!
Are you planning another race? I love the C25k!!! That is so funny

When does your hubby head out? It should make dinners better! It's whatever you want! What is your favorite low carb dish?

NIC- Hoping you are catching up from your busy schedule. How IS everything going? You too have so many moving parts.

Blue- Come back when you can!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Not much new- as you know the first assignment fell apart. But hey that is ok.
I am working on the appeal for unemployment.
I have applied to a second agency - but it was yesterday late so I most likely will not hear anything till Mon/ or Tue.

Ok- off to get my chicken prepared. Moving slow