View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-14, 23:15

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

I did it by redoing one meal at a time. Making sure I thought more about getting the good stuff in, than about the bad stuff. because I always binged after not eating enough at the right times beforehand.

Like, first I had a good breakfast. every day until it was a habit. Then, I added a good lunch. Every single day until it was a habit. Then, I added dinner, ditto. After all that I knew how to feed myself all day every day. And since i wasn't starving, the binges went away.

Oh and I ignored the bad times while I was rebuilding. Like if I was working on adding lunch and I had a bad afternoon and dinner, oh well, learn from that and make sure my lunches are so good I'm not hungry all afternoon.

it was pretty fun that way and not stressful compared to trying to be perfect all day every day starting on day 1. I was missing too many skills, and my body was too unbalanced, to pull that one off, I can tell you.

And I was way too gone to pull off the white-knuckle thing yet again, hanging on for dear life to a rigid plan, hoping to feel better soon while feeling terrible as I was failing every day. But when all I had to do was one meal at a time, that was do-able and successful and pleasant, and I slowly felt better too.

I honestly don't binge any more. I still have fat to lose but there's nowhere near the angst and no more starve/binge.