View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jan-11-06, 22:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/154/135 Female 5.2"
BF:sc/ar/ey
Progress: 72%

OMG I swear I wrote that. lol ALL OF IT. I too have now fallen prey to pppp princess syndrome. The clothes, the haircut, the acrylic nails the rings and other jewlery. My DH says your becoming a princess. I said I always was I just felt like a frog for so long lmao. Oh and just yesterday I was talking to a hair stylist and we were picking out the highlights I am going to get lol.
Tommorrow is go thru bedroom and throw out old clothes. My cousin ( a size 8) gave me a huge bag of pants and tops that FIT ME!!!! so out with the 18s, 16s, 14s, 12s, 10s, gonna be almost sad I mean it shows a journey I almost wanna keep em as a reminder lol. Can't wait tho til I am having to throw out the 8s for a 6.
Yes I have the "I ate a carb " nightmare.
And this makes my husband laugh...I too have "felt my body" my new bones and all. I don't recognize the feel of me anymore. But what makes him laugh is I am totally grossed out by my sternum. I forgot I had one and it's gross. My DH suggest if it bothers me so much I should have it removed lol.
I often rub my shoulders...because I like to feel the bones and the firmness of them...it somehow reassures me when I feel I am not quite there yet. They used to be so round and mushy and hunched looking.
I so totally relate. I got a giggle out of your post also. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one with these thought proccesses lol