#18   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-20, 09:25

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
also to add~ if someone is disabled before they reach 65, they can apply for Medicaid and Social Security Disability benefits.
various other reasons too. When my son unexpectedly died 18 months ago, in addition to the emotional trauma my daughter-in-law was terrified because she was a stay-at-home mom with three young children (8, 5, and 3 at the time) and all their medical coverage and income came from my son, and she didn’t know what she was going to do.

But for now she and all the kids are collecting Social Security Survivors Benefits, all three kids are on Medicaid, and she is on something called Medicaid Share. She’s learned that Medicaid patients are definitely treated like second class citizens but at least it’s something and they try to stay healthy!

But my son did have a very good life insurance policy too which has also been a big help to them financially so I can see why you might want it. He had no problem getting a good policy because he was young and fit and in good health, until the day he keeled over and died!