Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-18, 08:14

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco sounds like you had an exhausting day but nice thing is on vacay everything is on your schedule so you take your time and enjoy this great trip!!!

Lori so happy you found your new cut to be just what you wanted!
Hey, hair on gals is super important LOL and when ya hit that good spot you feel great also!!

eating something bad. WE ARE all into that 'it is time to do something' again and we don't like it one bit I know I don't but it is time for commitment and mojo again for all of us cause we SEE it. We know what is going down here and while we can pretend for a while and say we must hit the gym and more---we all know it is 99% about what food goes into our mouths and while that stinks, oh yea it does for me also LOL we have to also know that excuse time is over for all of us.

hey, we are all heading for 'reboot' as Jaz said. We all are testing the waters before 'real reboot' of our food menu comes into play but pick a day and do it. do it 100% of your lc eating plan. No more excuses. It gives us back so much! It gives us back that smile and control and knowing we are on that right path. gives us back our vitality of eating well to fuel the body.
hey we got this

Jaz you be sure to EAT great meat/seafood while adjusting back. And plenty of it. A few days of eating all you want of the correct food helps us move forward, total keto again, body adjusts and we find our sweet spot and can hold it so well, plus we get our energy back, our better understanding of what it takes for us physically....you rock on those ribs and enjoy the heck out of them and if starving after, you grill up some nice shrimp to act as dessert LOL I sure have done that when needed!

School getting annoying and in the way. But if your job sight is not our your boss's job then you keep that school as priority to make your escape. You can then 'tweak' your job thru that education to make 'your personal job and hrs' as you see fit and help many and pull in great money doing just that You are in a good place, hold strong!

hey all
weather is a bear and I am hating on it
like 2-3-4 more days of nasty, cloudy, bad sun, ick temps and a lot of rain. bleck

maybe I can get kiddo off to a few stores and for shoes in a bit. told her it WAS going down. losing time with trip and all for back to school so I am going to make this day happen, well maybe LOL

food today is
bacon/cheese omelet (all smaller than my normal sized one)
and shrimp in alfredo sauce tonight.

easily holding kcals. do I want more food, darn right I do HAHA but I am putting in some 'no matter what' effort and doing just that!

am I irked about weight loss mode? darn right I am but again, I know what has to go down and I am doing just that.

story to be continued....heehee

great day all