Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Thu, Aug-02-18, 04:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

WOW- Ok Lori- Your turn to post first. I bet you are sleeping in you lucky dog you!!!!!

Not much to add- sleepy this morning. I am seriously going to be looking for a new position today. When ya dread going to word it's time.

LOVED the Netflix pic BLUE!!!!!!! Thumbs up! Hope your day is great

TRIG- on plan Stan!!- you watch TV? I never hear you talk about shows.

talked out - ever feel that way? I was in back to back meeting yesterday it made my head spin. "They" want to turn me into a bean counter. I hate that job. I couldn't give a crap about reports and bean counting, and stats. If I wanted to do that I would have been an analyst. I am now responsible for learning my bosses job.
I was pulled aside yesterday and sat down by the VP and her side kick. And basically told that all reports will be pulled and run through me before my boss get them. I informed them I don't even know what reports my boss pulls.
Well they say- it's about time you know. Why I say- Well...... long pause..... We want you to get the experience, and if she is ever you know on vacation or sometime you can step in.
I got it- I bet she grabs her bonus next Feb- and quits. They are training me now to take her place.
Thing is I DON'T want her job. AND it feels like just one more thing on my already full plate. It is stressing me out. I don't want to do her job and mine!
I swear If I hear the word " I NEED..........." I will scream!

Speaking of needs. I had to turn down my DD for a get together this weekend. She wanted a baby sitter and I have a paper to write! I can't write if I am holding babies. As much as I would rather play with the kids!

Stayed up to late and got up to soon. Boy I sound whiny this morning! I will stop and be back later!!!!!! Off to have more coffee- and jump in the shower.

ON Plan today- tossing ribs in the crock pot. I bought a tiny crock pot- but it hold one rack of ribs. That is all I need! Trying a new shake for lunch. Made with pea protein. 3 carbs and 26 grams of protein. I really hope I like it. I want to jump on a shake train too!!!!

Have a great day