Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-18, 05:22

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, are you in Canada now? I lost which day you were flying out. If you are have a blast, safe travels and enjoy!!!!

KM, got your cruise pic. Very nice! All one big smiling family!
Take a break but not long, come back and chat up when rested.

Blue, so happy that attic is on its way to being totally cleared out. Your DH is doing a fab job, he is gungho and going at it
It is summer vacations, slow time for work and all so I get what you are saying about work.

It sounds like you guys are in a good spot right now and everything is rolling forward without a bad hitch. Keep on trucking!

Girl I so can't wait to hear about your new digs? How you are decorating? And you have a pool situation and more right? I see your posts saying you and Dh are floating around the pool next summer, drink in hand and relaxing and more Such new life fullness coming your way

Jaz, no need to kick you at all
Carbs for sensitive people like us are a nightmare and treat the body so badly, plus the mental game of it all, wanting what we can't have...there will be times we will go thru crazy town on this! I sure have

but remember one thing, how great you felt while doing total 0 carb! How you were in that zone, body felt thinner and healthier, you were very clear thinking, you had that vibrancy we haven't had for a long time while slowly dying eating carbs You want that back! I know you do LOL

Key here now is eat ONLY THE TOP loves. Get crab legs and butter. Get a big juicy rack of ribs. Do not think of calories at all. You must think 100% ALL about the delish meat/seafood out there you love and what fills the belly and makes you smile. Get out the BBQ and go for it! It is remembering that on zero carb we can eat SO well. It is about pleasing the mind and filling the belly....in short time you will be in control again and you will be raring to go and can hit that zone of feeling not hungry and in good form, you know, when you are in that sweet spot and doing well. It absolutely can come back

You got this girlie!!!

Hey all
I am in sinus yuk mode.
days of low pressure storms around, cloudy and sprinkly and rainy etc with sun thrown in. I did manage to swim for about an hr. when the sun was out in full force then all kinds of nasty clouds came in again and took out the day kinda.

Sinus headache behind the eyes. Watery eyes. Burning eyes. Burning nose and clogged. My one ear is kinda clogged and have that 'my head weighs 150 lbs.' feeling. In a fog for sure.
Taking my drugs and hoping for clear skies sooner than later.

Not doing much today. Swimmy-headed and not feeling it at all to move fast.

Kiddo still under the weather a bit but doing ok.

WHAT WE ALL NEED is our friggin' beach trip on the 10th
Need that salty air in our faces
Need to chill at the beach and forget about everything. I don't get sinus at the beach like I do inland. We all need to get away and fast!!

have this and that small things to do today

not pushing at all

I cleared out my back hallway near hubby's hunting room. I put stupid stuff there like dog's metal cage thing we don't use. I have my extra parts to my metal detectors, our plug in big cooler we take on vacays and more.

Yesterday I decided to clear it all out and find a home for all this crap and I did. Hallway is 100% opened up now and even tho we don't ever use that door into the house, now you can
It was my one place I just had stuff stacked along the wall and not wanting to think about it or attack it. Well it has been attacked and it is perfect Done deal on that one. Never to be done again LOL

Next is kid's back play room. Told her to start thinking about what last of the stuffed animals can go. We are weeding down now to the bare minimum she still wants to keep, rest are going bye bye! Time to get the old painting canvas and more out of there. Clear out her shelves and clean up the drawers of packed old markers, paints and more. Will pick a day when she hits school again and make that happen.

super simple food today
drinking an Atkins protein shake for brunch time--240 kcals
dinner tonight is 4 super thin cut pork chops. Can't be much in kcals really, will have to kitchen scale those things tonight and look up kcals. I am sure they won't be high, this butcher cuts these things so close to paper thin, I love them this thin and hubby hates them LOL

great day all