View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Sun, Dec-24-17, 10:32
Clueless. ODAAT.

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 290.6/290.6/180 Female 5'10"
BF:I do not care!
Progress: 0%

As suggested by Donna Lee/zoogirl, the party STARTS today, Christmas Eve. So here we go.

It will be an open house for the next few days - come and go and post as you please and enjoy the goodies and games!

Ok, here's the rundown on the party so far:

Kristen/calico32 is bringing bacon-wrapped scallops

Meme#1 is bringing ribeyes and all types of French cheese for dessert! Don't forget - she booked Jimmy Buffet for our entertainment - mmmm!

mirinblue has been SUPER busy - she is bringing extra scarves and gloves and boots, extra blankets and throws, a mean low carb cranberry pie, and some LC pumpkin bread

boopchick/Debbie is providing deviled eggs and jalapeno poppers

myrt4930 is arriving in her helicopter piloted by her very own Pooh Bear and bringing smoked brisket! I also heard she is picking up peeps on her way!

ForeverLC/JoAnn is providing baked Cod in butter sauce for all. She also wondered if we were doing a white elephant gift exchange?!! She also is bringing a few Christmas movies to watch, starting with "It's a wonderful life"!!

zoogirl/Donna Lee is bringing Yahtzee to play!

ScotiaGirl is bringing lobster. Wow, I adore lobster and ribeyes!!

Maeve is bringing her dear deaf old lady dog with her, a small Christmas tree, pickled fruit (I want to try it!). She also wants everyone to bring cookies for a Christmas cookie exchange!!! Bring your crazy holiday pajamas if you want to stay the night, because Maeve is also having a wackiest Christmas pajama contest!

RobynsNest/Robyn, after midnight mass, will show up with tourtière (meat pies) and ragout de boulette ( pigs nuckles with meat balls stew) served with beet relish, and with ugly sweaters for all. She also booked Elvis as part of our entertainment!

I, WyoDiva/Susanne, also decided to bring in more entertainment, so for your listening pleasure we will also have Prince, David Bowie, Glenn Campbell, and Glenn Frye!!

Bevangel wants to do some Christmas caroling, so she will be accompanying us on my piano!!

QueenBee2 is bringing "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" for us to watch as well!

We have plenty of snow that has arrived in the last few days. Temperature right now is 5F - warmer than it was when I got up this morning (10 below!)

So, we are going to do some sledding and tobogganing too!

We have lots of food, entertainment, games, and activities lined up, so we are going to have a good time. Woot!

Is that my doorbell I hear ringing? I better go answer it!!!