#92   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-21, 15:50

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Day by day...

122.8 lbs...

So I've settled in to my workouts being very consistent this week...I've been doing a 20 minute bike ride every morning and I can now say it's definitely a habit now that I not only look forward to but that I need in my life... Usually I opt for at least two days a week of dropping to a 15 minute ride and even sometimes a vigorous 10 minute ride but I've decided that to make it count I need to do at least 20 minutes. I'm trying to shake it up a little to keep it interesting and try other instructors but I usually pick a ride by the music play list so I definitely have my faves and do Cody at least every other day because I like him and the playlists he comes up with and most important to me I like the pace he sets for his low impact rides and I tend to do the same of his rides over and over...it works for me. I'm still doing a 5 minute yoga/stretch/plank and a 5 minute Barre class. I look at each Peleton ride I do as an experience and a wonderful way to start my day! I also joined a new gym now that they're open again...I signed up for a chain gym company a month ago but I just didn't like it there and I found a new gym that also offers the infra-red therapy and hydro massage along with everything else that a gym can offer...I might start doing a 10 min. treadmill brisk walk but otherwise I'm only after the red light therapy as it really makes me feel better with my osteoarthritis.