#14   ^
Old Tue, Jul-30-13, 18:45

Plan: keto/paleo with IF 18/6
Stats: 215.0/198.6/175 Female 68
BF:yes
Progress: 41%
Default fat fast!

http://www.carbsmart.com/fatfast.html

This page has some ideas that can be expanded upon. Some are really quite yummy! I bought Dana's e-book and there are some awesome ideas in there as well. And it works great, except I cannot do dairy anymore so I am looking at the meat and egg fast, with maybe some of the fat fast ideas thrown in for variety. I really want to make this my way of eating for several months. Grains and dairy are killing my stomach and it is not healing.

With my work schedule, I could not do the recommended 5 feedings spaced out.

My eating plan:

B: 2 travel mugs of coffee with splenda and heavy cream (1/4 c. per mug). I drank this from 8 am to noon, pacing it out so I would not get hungry. It was very effective!

L: 5 stuffed mushrooms; fat fast coleslaw (this kept me going until I could prepare something for dinner)

D: deviled eggs or fat bomb

My goal was 1000 to 1200 calories, 80-95% fat. Easy Peasy. This is a very simple way to eat, and very effective. Except for how the heavy cream and cream cheese affected my stomach. I was on an SCD diet for awhile before Christmas to try to heal my stomach (lots of chicken broth, chicken meat and carrots) and that worked but I got off track during the holidays. I want to find a way to incorporate my homemade broth into my daily menu, since it is such a healing food - like by adding ghee or coconut oil to up the fat.

I will be experimenting more with shirataki noodles, thanks to that book, for easy recipes that are a bit more substantial than 2 oz of cream cheese would be. Anything I can use as a vehicle to hold more mayo and ghee! And Dana explains how to make them taste good, so fingers crossed!!

If anyone wants a partner for a challenge or to help experiment, pm me!!