View Single Post
  #1419   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-22, 15:01

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Back- Just got back and finished my OMAD. I am not strict on that, but do prefer it! I eat if hungry. Today on the road I took bacon and boiled eggs with me and was not even hungry until I got back home and then said hey- time to eat.

Tuna salad/bacon egglife wraps and good to go. Two "nice" size ones, but it was just tuna/ and 2 strips of bacon. So all good. Done and no cooking. I made it all yesterday and tossing the paper plate. Kitchen closed. Ground Angus chuck thawing for tomorrow! YES PLEASE! Yum.

Saw the kids, it was WONDERFUL! Goodness, I didn't know how much I have missed them until I saw them. We all said no more long stretches.
I also told them I need to get my time in as I will be lucky to have 25 years left and it flies (little guilt)- haha, but so true!

They both said as soon as they saw me: "MOM !!!!- what happened to you? You look amazing! Thank you, Carnivore! They both said my skin was even glowing- thank you steaks! I told them it's my diet, and non-processed, no sugar, and no inflammatory foods PERIOD. I was still losing weight when I saw them last- but they haven't seen me in 4 months- so they could tell now. 48 pounds! I had only lost about 25 last time they saw me and they didn't notice, but they sure did today. I never brought it up they did. Anyway- GREAT GREAT visit!

Trig
While we were at the park this guy with a Papillion pup was there. I spoke out and said what a BEAUTIFUL pup you got. A Papillion, he turned and said "YES! Few people know this breed".
Oh I said I KNOW that breed. My friend has one! Well this cutie is named Spider and is 7 years old. The guy then stood there to give us (me and DD) the history of this breed of dog! It was pretty fun.

All this to say Trig, I know it is sad as heck to see your pooch not as he should be. Old dog syndrome is kicking in. I would be like you, keep him going for a bit until you can't. Sweet boy! I wonder if he is slightly deaf, or has issues with sight now or both? That can really mess them up a bit, just like people!

Yup- all kinds of ways with burgers and steak! Any vacay Fall short trips for you? I think it is get away time! HAHAHAAH

Lori-
JOIN the BBBE club- no calorie counting! I am addicted to bacon right now!
I hate being hungry where you feel you could eat the walls! I agree with what Trig said- UP your fat! Healthy fat!

Goodness on the soggy course? Were you supposed to go to NY tomorrow? Maybe their course is not as wet!

So glad M is still coming to assist!

NIC
- Today is your travel day! Thinking of you up in those friendly skies!
---------------------------------------------------
Awesome day all the way around!