View Single Post
  #1418   ^
Old Wed, Oct-05-22, 07:16

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, safe travels coming at ya!!! Is it today to leave or ?? not sure on depart date but I know you are super busy handling just that but great times to come for ya!!!

Jazz, yea carnivore strong. we feel it SO DEEP down ONCE we are there and hold the plan. We change SO much into diff. people in our food realm. You are sure changin' to the good and easy of zc....more power to you!

Have fun with DD and SIL!!

Lori, yea your rainy times are around so your golf and mushy turf is sure gonna be affected.

limit kcals. more exercise with Paul B. It is ok to eat more fat and gear at protein ya know to help ya along the way of changing up how you were doing. Seasons change and so does Lori with it Love it!!! You will be fine.

-------------
hubby work
kid school
dog daydreaming on the carpet in the living room with me LOL

yea he ain't the same at all in that he barks at everything. he never barked ever hardly. now on these seizure meds he barks AT US full speed, barks at a leaf moving and barks and barks and barks and we all have coined the big statement around here....SHUT THE HELL UP BOLT! we now laugh about it but yea on these meds it is wild for him I would think. I whistle and he would zone me fast, now I whistle and he looks behind him to the left and right and NO clue where it is originating from....sad kinda. But vet said ya want him alive and warped some for longer life or want him dead on less meds that dont control seizures and he goes cluster seizures and will die in that as a known fact. He 'blued out' and stopped breathing 2 times in those cluster times so ?? I guess warped life beats the grave? Not sure just yet on him LOL For the around $9k I got into him on medical easily my hubby keeps sayin' that a .22 bullet is cheap ya know..............yea his hunting farmer humor don't go down well around here HAHA especially kiddo, she finds this SO not cool

chuck roast in crockpot
burgers

done deal for today