View Single Post
  #1411   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-22, 07:22

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori cool on the Dr and the home. It will move forward as they do want to do it, a project they desire, so it should all run smoothly as it kinda will go down ya know. fingers crossed all holds well in that situation.

my hubby has not even chatted hunting? hmm. I know he got some new friends that have a lease but ? ya know what, I AM NOT even gonna ask about hunting at all.....might not happen for him but whatever LOL So glad your DH is doing well in having his fun tho!!

Nicco.........HANG IN there LOL yea alot on your plate for sure but a fab trip to come very very soon.....so worth the irk for ya and at some point, let it all go ya know. hit that trip and don't look back Very cool reading on your 'at home' doggie care.

Jaz, yea I use fingers at restaurants. I have no issues doing just that. See, I don't care at all anymore truly. Hey, it is what it is HAHA Carnivore Jazz is emerging for sure.
Cool to shorten and tighten up the resume to all the best and you will hit what you need soon.

----------------bestie Barb called. Her MIL at 98 fell, broke hip, big decision to do surgery or not?? Drs said NOPE but they are like, ?? so she had it but in 5 days since she is not coming out of it well at all. Dementia, not eating, white as a piece of cotton and they sent her to rehab but she can not do rehab so seems more end of life gonna go down now. Just sad to hear ya know. Made me think of my mom passing in Feb.

nothing doing for me. hubby working. kid school. dealing with drug addict dog and I don't joke on this, HE IS not himself on these meds, he has changed alot, he is off his rocker most times LOL but in the end will do some chores and let the day just go by easily......

steak and burger and bacon today
Sponsored Links