#8   ^
Old Mon, Dec-02-19, 09:41

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena
Molly, I didn't mean to disparage anyone for getting one, only wanted to point out that it isn't absolutely necessary.

Hi Verbena, oh goodness, no offense taken! I certainly wasn't upset with your comment. And now I am so sorry if my reply came off as snarky! I'm sorry you thought I was miffed!! I definitely wasn't. I think I was just rambling on about the mini waffle maker, and how the small one works for me, since I'm having to spend a lot of time at mom's, taking care of her, and traveling back and forth. I always have to get a ride, since I'm legally blind and have never been able to drive. It's a HUGE inconvenience, and so having a mini machine is great-- I pretty much keep a backpack packed and ready to go, back and forth.... and I had just gotten my mini, and am in love with it. I finally can make 'buns' for a burger!

I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude. My apologies! *I remember your name from years ago, it's so great to see you here, and some of the others are still here too. You guys helped me SO much in the past. And I certainly appreciate everyone's help, and patience! AND support. :-D

OgreZed, wow, you have got this chaffle making down to a SCIENCE! I would have never thought of putting my machine on my scale and watching for the number to go down. I have only read that when there is no more steam coming out, it's done. I am impressed! I am going to try your scale method. I'm pretty obsessed with weighing everything anyways-- so how cool is YOUR method? VERY cool! And thank you so much for those links. I am going to check them out right now and bookmark them. One can never have too many wonderful resources to turn to for help and inspiration and ideas. Thank you!!