View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Nov-06-01, 14:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 73/58/57
BF:
Progress: 94%
Thumbs up Variety is the Spice of Life

Am not sticking to a single type of exercise - becomes too rigid for me.

Do my Knee2Elbow 5-10 times left (and right) whenever I remember - usually first thing in the morning, last thing at night and once during the day.

Haven't managed to get back into the swing of daily dancing again albeit I did go dancing last night - hope to keep it up every Monday night now.

Went for a nice long (1½ hrs) walk in the park today as the sun was shining beautifully. Went up the hill and over the bridge to the flower garden - which can be beautiful at times but only had one bed of beautiful yellow pansies brightening up the place today. Walked on to the duck pond as I had remembered to bring some left-over bread (bought for my friend's visit over the weekend) - dear birds were hungry and scrambling and fighting for it. Two little toddlers also by the pond enjoyed all the cackling - got quite excited.

Walked back pondering over the "Lord" who had presided over the grounds for 90 years (more than a century ago) thanking him mentally for not giving permission to turn the grounds of his home into anything other than a park and being grateful that it was so near MY home.

Feeling pretty good.
Take Energetic Care.