Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 17:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/150.5/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 38%

An update: I didn't get the HoodiaHoodia.com stuff yet. I emailed them Friday and they said they have "expressed" it, so we'll see. However, the HoodiaPlace.com order arrived on Thursday (3 business days after I ordered it!). Their website states it is 100% pure and is made from the stem (sounds good). However, after using it since it arrived I have to tell you all that I haven't noticed any difference. Maybe I'll be one of those people who it takes a while to actually have an affect (I've read that for some people it takes a few weeks to start working). Or maybe this particular brand is crap. I'll keep taking it because it's not hurting anything, but I hope the other stuff comes soon. I'm not sure why I'm convinced the other stuff is better, but maye it's because those folks who have said they've received it are reporting good results. And I think the HoodiaHoodia.com people are official distributors too, whatever that means.

So I'll keep you guys posted. I hope I get the other order this week. I'll be anxious to hear how everyone else is doing with it. Perhaps those that are experiencing good results could share which website they bought it from. From what I've read, not all Hoodia is created equal.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Jill in Phoenix