Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Tue, Jan-18-05, 18:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/150.5/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 38%

Thanks Bonnie. It does make sense. That's great that you are seeing a reduction in appetite with "just" the extract. The Cheesecake Factory is SO hard to resist, so good for you!! Perhaps if the 100% stuff arrives you'll see a total removal of hunger. I'm hoping that happens for me. Although I will plan on eating a little something at my regular meals times.... something healthy, maybe an occasional burger. I get low blood sugar if I don't eat regularly and, although I'm not sure how the Hoodia will affect that, I don't want to have my body think it's starving and screw up my metabolism (could make future weight gain/loss an issue, you know?). I also plan on drinking lots of water since Hoodia supposedly kills thirst too, but I know water is so important. I fell off the LC wagon a few months ago. Can't really say why, but I'm ready to lose the weight again. I'm doing a less strict version of LC, but have been trying to watch my junk eating and sugar. I don't want to go full bore LC anytime soon because in a few months I'm going to go off the pill and see what happens. (So I don't want to start LC hard core, only to have to scale it back again if I get PG.) I'll be 40 in August so we are going to try for #2 for a year. If it happens, great, if doesn't that's cool too. So I'd like to drop 10-15 before we officially start trying. I hope I'll have some good Hoodia news to report soon! Keep me/us posted on how it's going for you.

Jill