View Single Post
  #2142   ^
Old Sun, Aug-11-19, 05:36

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Stayed in bed till nearly 7 this morning. Unbelievable! We had a nice late afternoon/evening at our neighbor's corn roast/picnic. Probably around 20 people and so much food! I did ok with the eating. Just a hot dog with no bun, a few pieces of melon and a couple deviled eggs. I did have 2 lite beers, however. Oh.....and one bite of a cake that everyone was raving about...eh...it was ok. The thing that tempted me more was a big crock of homemade mac & cheese. Man....I could have gone to town on that, but didn't even taste.

The temps & humidity were perfect for an outdoor gathering yesterday. I had shorts on and actually started to get a little chilly sitting outside. Amazing! Today is supposed to be lovely too.

DH & son got our daughter's poolside stone work all finished yesterday morning. It looks very nice. I got to see some pictures and video. Now just to wait for the grass seed that DH planted to sprout and bring her back yard back to life.

I'm going to do some research today about possible things for us to do in NYC this week. We leave Wednesday and have no baseball obligations until Thursday morning. We plan to Uber everywhere are parking is a freaking nightmare. I haven't used the Subway enough to feel comfortable getting us from point A to point B.

Well...not much happening here today. Love a day of this and that. Whatever strikes my fancy. Wish you all the same!