Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2136   ^
Old Sat, Aug-10-19, 06:36

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- What brand of air fryer did you end up getting? You got a rack and a backing pan? COOL!!!!-

OMG- I hear ya on those river stones! My neighbor across the street was redoing her back yard and they had some kind of river fountain thing. Anyway she bought the house and yanked it out. Anyway, she was getting rid of those river rocks. They are huge and weight between 45-55 pounds. Well- I ask the guys taking them out of her back yard what they were going to do with them. He said find a place to dump them. Well I ask if I could have half.
So he backed up the truck and dumped them on my driveway. They sat there until my Ohio guy came. I couldn't lift them with a bad back. So now I have them circled around my front large maple tree. I also have the extra lining the fence in the back yard to keep the little one from digging her way out!!!

Needless to say he was hurting the next day- have some Motrin on tap! HAHAHAHAH- looks great though!!

Do you see any recipes that took your fancy?
Have fun at your picnic!!! - I know it is hotter than hades here!!!!
The humidity here is so bad I can't see out my windows right now due to the outside condensation from my AC. I crank it down. It will be interesting to see what my power bill is! This month and next are always my highest! My lowest Nov./ Dec.- I RARELY turn on the heat!!!

TRIG-
- In your element! I have been thinking about St. Simon lately. If you have never been there - highly recommended. It is a hidden gem in GA. Not a tourist place. But a mix of the south with drapy trees, and beach, tropical palms too! Just the most beautiful place! Then Driftwood beach is right across the bridge! You should put that on your bucket list if you have never been there!
Enjoy your beach time!

NIC- Thanks for the pic's! - Wow oh wow I said it, but your DD is a mini you. Did she get that growing up her entire life/ My DD did- she just gave the eye roll!!!!!!! -
Whatcha doing this weekend?

Blue- - If I were in your complex we would be having coffee together down by the pool this morning!
Did you get rested up from your busy schedule? What happening in your neck of the woods!

Hey Greg
----------------------------------------------------
I ended up reading a magazine and sipping a glass of wine and next thing I know boom- out for a lazy nap! I thought I am just going to close my eyes for 30 minutes!
At 8 o'clock Bella wanted out- WOW!!!!- Friday nights I am pretty wiped out from the week! It was nice! I then put stuff away, cleaned up the kitchen, got my coffee ready for this morning and watched my Lottery Dream house for a couple hours and was in bed by 10. Slept until 730.

I sure got in the ZZZZZZZ yesterday! I feel really refreshed this morning!!
Taking a leisurely morning too! I love my relaxed Saturday mornings! I am going to tinker with my website later this morning and this afternoon. I want to get back to my blogging and am considering other things after that! I have a domain name and all!

Wordpress is just not the easiest to do! I want a working website.

Ok- ladies off into my day. Meeting up with a few gal pals for drinks and dinner. I am going to stay on plan because I FEEL so good. I already know I am getting a Cobb salad, done!

Have a great day all!