Thread: [CKD] CKD 101
View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-02, 18:12

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%

Dan Duchaines book says on teh back "A Diet book for people who arent fat" I am 6'1" 265 pounds, was 290 in april and have been doing the Zone thing for a few months. I am not a small built guy, my shoulders are wider than my hips, I have a hefty frame hehe, yeah yeah I know. Anyways. I have lifted weights casually off and on since an early age. Never really stuck with it. Since April I have been doing a a steady weight and cardio routine. Anways again....to stay on track, I get the impression that CKD is not for obese folks or out of shape folks. ITs seems really really gung ho. I like that aspect, I like to feel like I am activley dieting, I like the strictness and discipline.....but at the same time I feel like its arrogant for me to try a cycle or two being as I am, by all right,s fat.

So all that babble boils down to....is CDK just for bodybuilders who want to get trim and defined before competitions or can a fatty like myself,doing it properly, not have a heartattack and see noticable results?

I have the feeling I rambled through that whole thing so if its confusing I apologize haha