View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Dec-22-18, 21:07

Plan: My own
Stats: 186/155/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 86%

Christmas Eve here will be a buffet table. The "boys", DH and my brother, will snack on the various sweets under the tree. On the table will be Swedish meatballs, pickled herring (for me; they don't like it; self pickled, so I know what's in it), Shrimp dip, various veggies for dipping, cheese & cold cuts plate; I'll be making a walnut bread from, I think, the Diet Doctor site. Egg nog, but I will make it low-ish carb. Christmas dinner just for the 3 of us + one guest. Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding (of which I will have one small portion), roast potatoes (for them), various LC veggies: roast radishes, mushrooms, carrots, winter salad with apples, walnuts and celeriac. Dessert will be, as always, ginger cheesecake, which doesn't lend itself to LC, but I will do what I can with it, and will only eat a small piece. My preferred dessert has always been another helping of the roast beef :-)
Sorry, I don't really belong here in the triple digits group. While I attempt to eat low carb pretty much exclusively, because I like the choices, I do loosen up somewhat for the holidays. For me that is an acceptable option. I understand that is not the case for everyone.