View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 02:46

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

I looked for the Guacamole/Tomatillo Salsa at Billy's advice on earlier TJ thread....another product that is not sold in my Costco, maybe it is a more Western region item? But we have two flavors of Pawley's Island Palmetto Cheese

The next cycle of Member Coupons starts Aug 9. I am stopping by today for mostly fresh vegetables but this list adds more, thanks.

Whisps come in other flavors now, at grocery stores in smaller bags. Costco now has moon cheese in the snack area...this is new to our store. Still expensive, almost $10 for a bag size similar to the Whisps, but I heard the mini-bag at Starbucks is $5?

Later edit:
A price package change! KerryGold Butter is now a 4 pack for $10.99. They must have checked my buying habits over the past year and upped it to a bigger size

Which reminds me, last year for about the month before Holidays, the three pack was on sale for about $5.70. Holidays brings in so many more Keto Friendly foods, more cheeses, more prepped "paleo" vegetables, etc.

A weird new bone broth in the dairy case next to the butter...I didn't buy it.

And my cranky old lady complaint of the day...not only were there hundreds of Halloween costumes, but holiday ribbons! I am Not Thinking of changing my wreath bow on July 31st when the heat index is over 100.