View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Dec-08-18, 02:25

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Thank you for all the prompt and helpful information! I need to check how many posts I have.... I wasn’t sure if the limit was 2,000 or 3,000. I couldn’t remember and didn’t think to check on it. But I’ve seen some of my journal friends make new journals in the past. I’ll check on it and start a new one if I’m over 2000.

I’ve always been careful not to post anything that would bring hurt or shame to my husband or friends. And I’ve never posted about work, I don’t think. I do know that it’s not private. I just wasn’t sure how “available” it was for people to just chance upon.

I guess I’ve started a new phase of my life, so I figure it’s time to put the old journal and the old me away for good. So, no one would be able to read it after I start a new one? It would be closed to everyone but administration. That would suit me just fine. I find that with recent weight loss, I feel more vulnerable, if that makes sense. But no. I don’t have any compromising info in my journal. That’s just common sense, I would think.

Oh! I just remembered that I’ve seen people post links in their journals that allow you access to their old journals. So, that means members can still read old journals, right?