#1265   ^
Old Sat, May-09-20, 06:18

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
...to find consistency losing slowly over the long haul (1 to 3 pounds per month). That way I will already be doing my "maintenance" diet when I get there. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the shout out Ken. I agree with the above. What I'm doing now for this practice period in the 90 day thing is probably NOT what I'll be doing long term (ADF M-W-F) but who knows. I'll likely have to make another adjustment after and the weight will come back on to an extent. I'm not suffering and not hungry on days off eating. It's my hope that as body fat diminishes my hunger during non-eating days returns and I can learn to satisfy it with the same simple lowcarb food I'm eating now so the "diet" meaning what I eat day to day will likely not change.

No Snacking has been one key
No sweeteners of any kind has been the other key
ADF has been the lynch pin

I'm surprise that that's really no effort or "will power" involved in maintaining these items above. Mentally they were not the easiest to start practicing but now I'm in glide mode - like on a hydrofoil

I have learned all of the above from different 90 day sessions here on this thread and slowly putting them all together.

Have a great weekend and I trust your long term plan will pay off Ken