View Single Post
  #123   ^
Old Sat, Apr-28-07, 18:21

Plan: Lowcarb
Stats: 164/143/130 Female 5feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 62%

Hi,
I'm new to Somersizing and am so thrilled to found this thread..I used to do CALP, but since gaining back 15 pounds in 1 year and struggling to get if off, I picked up Get Skinny and Eat, Cheat & Melt the fat away..I started 8 days ago and have lost 3 pounds.
I love the feeling of control I feel on this plan. I am a major sugar and chocolate addict and in order to lose weight I know I have to cut these foods out.
I'm still having 2 cups of coffee a day and at this point, I don't plan to cut it out completely since I've lost 3 pounds this week drinking 2 cups a day.
I find I do a lot better if I keep my meals very simple..that way I don't overeat or eat too many carbs.
I do plan on making some of the recipes in the books, but right now I'm very busy with college and work ...no time to spend tons of time planning menus..keeping it simple works great for me.
I love cinnamon as well, never heard about putting it in coffee..wow..I do put it in my cream of wheat in the morning...
Hoping to stay on track and look forward to hearing about others on this journey.
MA