View Single Post
  #646   ^
Old Tue, Nov-20-18, 06:19

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I'm stranded today without a car, so home I'll be. My car is getting inspected, oil change and all that. We dropped it off last night after dinner. It's not like I don't have things to do here. I have to get the spare room ready for BIL's impending visit. He'll get here Saturday and stay till Tuesday I think.

I have Techs coming at some point to do the annual check on our water treatment system. That typically takes about 10 minutes, but shell out $$, you know?

As far as exercise today, I may be walking to pick up my car this afternoon. I think the weather will be decent with temp around 40, so I can easily walk the couple miles to get it. The only bad part is crossing a 4 lane busy highway, but there is a light with a crosswalk, so I don't get flattened! I still don't like crossing there, but it'll be fine. If the timing works out, DH may take me, but he has to take his cousin to pick up her new glasses this afternoon. It's all good.

Dinner last night was great. I had a 6 oz. filet with mushrooms, a salad, and loaded broccoli. Yum. I brought a small piece of the filet home along with 1/2 of DH's rack of ribs, so, YAY! leftovers.

Trig....hope today is a good one!

Blue...good plan to have some days where you work at organizing etc and then some days where you just chill. Day after day wears on you, as you know from your marathon of getting your house ready to sell.

Jaz...hope you still have that weight off your shoulders feeling today. You have some fun stuff ahead of you!

Nic....Oh man, your car story makes my blood boil. I cannot stand poor customer service. How hard is it to do what you say you're going to do and pay attention to detail? Sigh......I hope you can get your car fixed and back on the road soon.

Ok...more coffee coming my way!
Sponsored Links