Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Sun, Aug-05-18, 21:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Bought a TREADMILL!!!!!!! Delivering Friday! - assembled Sat.
worked alot on paper. I am not feeling the work thing. Dang it gets in my way of fun.
Ok it's after 11pm and I gotta crash- I have been hours reading reviews on treadmills. Got a Proform 500- Amazon free shipping 200 pound box. I was looking at Dicks- they wanted 180.00 for shipping plus no assembly. My charge to put it together is 15.00 bucks well worth the aggravation. YES please. I will be running my heart out via next week end and so excited about it! It was a middle of the road treadmill. It was amazing reading through the reviews.
I wanted a big motor-at least a 3.0 and a wide base to run. I was shocked reading through them how many have a weight limit of 225. Really? Isn't that WHY people want to work out. So I went the extra duty/ sturdy, just because I don't weigh 130 pounds. It will take a pounding! Even though thank god have not hit 225 it is too dam close to hitting the ground !!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Being real. Why would they make treadmills that can't support the average to slightly bigger person??????? How many dudes are way over 225???? Hello?
Anyway- stuff I was looking at. I can jog my arse up to 300 pounds on this one!!!!! - looking to DROP and DROP and DROP!!!!

On Plan-
no date- and ok......he texted me- ask for a rain check - said ok- but I won't.
I can't wait for my stuff- GET HERE!!!!!
Coming Friday- So I either get to work from home or I will take a PTO. At this point I just don't give a dam.

Ok- I will be first to post in am- personals- wish I was tired- so excited to get my shape back!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I will crank my music and run- I used to do that and was in great shape!!!!! So SO SO SO excited
Sponsored Links