View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Dec-27-09, 22:30

Plan: Organic, Raw Foods
Stats: 176/138/117 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 64%
Default Hi April!

I am just finishing up reading The Raw Food Detox Diet by Natalia Rose. I am thinking I will follow her advice (you said the same thing) about beginning slowly. Scouting shopping trips are in order for finding many of the foods and ingredients I usually do not use.

The past few days have been spent trying to decide what appliance to purchase first. It has been between a blender and a juicer. I have a regular blender and think I will just use it and see how long it will last, and will purchase a juicer. I seem to have come down to two--the Omega Model 8006 and the Omega VRT330. Both will juice greens and wheat grass and seem to have an easier clean-up than others. Do you have any recommendations/suggestions?

After a Christmas dinner with family and friends, I had awful stomach and back cramps--a definite message from my body to stop playing around and begin detoxing! Those pains lasted almost 24 hours. I did a lemon juice and water fast for the next 24 hours and felt well again.

Now, just to figure out a juicer! Thank you everyone for your patience (and April, I will email you when I figure out what questions to ask!).

Happy almost New Year!

Kathy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas