View Single Post
  #323   ^
Old Sat, Dec-03-22, 14:30

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

JEY100, thanks for the link, I'll add it to my 'to read' list I went ahead and re-signed up for Diet Dr. (doing a free trial), and I loaded the app onto my phone. Going to see what's on there for higher protein.

NHSB-thanks for breaking it down another way, that does help me visualize it better! I've never intentionally tracked/targeted protein before so it's not something I can easily visualize.

I did find a P:E Diet app that I downloaded, but I'm not sure if it's an official app or not. I need to play around with it more.

eta: just read through the article about Kendall's thoughts on the carnivore woe. It was from 2018 and as a side note I thought it was interesting that one of the carnivore 'experts' he highlighted was Dr. Saladino, who has now changed up how he eats/what diet he promotes and includes large quantities of honey and fruit to his all meat plan. From what I've read carnivore worked great for him, until it didn't. Thinking through things more I wasn't able to stick with it for more than a few months, so I do think that I need to let the idea go moving forward.

I'll be spending some time giving thought to what I know works for me, what I know doesn't work for me, what my short term and long term goals are and then figure out what I'm going to be doing moving forward. I'm fortunate that I'm not dealing with any health issues and I've only got a few pounds of weight creep that I want to deal with. So, its me trying to figure out what's going to be a long term way of eating that is both satisfying and simple to do, and that promotes good health and weight for the long haul. So much to think about