#56   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-06, 08:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 361/285.0/240.0 Male 5'11"
BF:Shake Hands w/Beef
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuleikaa
vitamin C is fine. Vitamin D is fine in any form as long as it says cholecalciferol. I think it's hard to find D other than the net because people are paranoid about it from the misinformation that's so widespread.

Well I am up to a little over 4,200 Iu of Vitamin D, Besides the Cal/Mag/D and my multi I am taking 2,000 IU i the mornig, 1,000 IU at lunch and the same at dinner. No adverse reactions to report.

I am going to keep ramping up till I hit over 7,000 Iu, and was thinking 3 in the morning, and 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner. (I am going to re read the relevant factors and set a level based on my needs for the duration of the megadose period..)

I am starting to increase the vitamin C, though I gotta wonder if 6,000 mg isin't going to be real fun with the 50 yard bathroom dash at first....gonna ramp up slow.

I plan to be at optimal levels and start counting the mega dose on the same day for both, and hopefully by April 1.

BTW, I read a lot of the posts where people were having problems with the D presumably due to the soy oil, the D I am taking is by the NOW brand and it is in an Olive Oil filled Gel...