#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-19, 11:46
Registered Member

Plan: Keto
Stats: 293.6/261.6/180 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default Workout routine

Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here. I am not really a beginner when it comes to exercise, but (of course) I haven't been a gym regular in a while. I used to do a lot of weightlifting before, some running (about 15 years ago when I was lighter), I was a swimmer in my teens and I spent 5 years in the military when I was very active.

Anyways, I started doing some exercising about a month ago. I started with some moderate paced walking (35-45 min every day). Then about 2 weeks ago I started doing cardio at the gym (mostly elliptical, cause treadmill makes me dizzy for some reason after I get off and I start walking). So, as of today, I started with the weight training.

The plan is something like this for the next month:
Day 1 - Back and Biceps -4 or 3 exercises each, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps
Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 - Chest and Triceps -4 or 3 exercises each, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps
Day 4 - Cardio
Day 5 - Legs and Shoulders -4 or 3 exercises each, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps
Day 6 - Cardio
Day 7 - Rest

The idea is to do this until May 24, then give myself two days of rest, and then switch to this regime:
Day 1: Chest - 4 or 5 exercises, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps (cardio either in the morning or in the evening)
Day 2: Back - 5 exercises, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps (cardio either in the morning or in the evening)
Day 3: Shoulders, upper traps - 4 or 5 exercises, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps (cardio either in the morning or in the evening)
Day 4: Legs - 5 or 6 exercises, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps (cardio either in the morning or in the evening)
Day 5: Biceps, Triceps - 3 to 4 exercises each, 3-4 sets, 6-15 reps (cardio either in the morning or in the evening)
Day 6: Cardio
Day 7: Rest

Rinse and repeat.

I am hoping this will help with the possible loose skin as well as with my body composition and my overall health. As I said in my other posts, I have sleeping apnea, my GERD is much better right now (almost at the point where I don't need any medication), my sciatica is getting better but I still have some overall body soreness.

If you guys have any comments, or if you'd just like to chip in with your workout schedule, I would love to hear it.

Cheers
Sponsored Links