#89   ^
Old Fri, Apr-28-06, 15:43
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%

Okay - gotta put my reason in here too -

1) Eating out, everyone stares and you know they are thinking "no wonder she is fat".

2) The heat rash you get in the summer, because your thighs are rubbing each other - sweating.

3) Short always roll up on your thighs because again - thighs rub each other

4) You really want to jump in a pool, but you looke hideous in a bathing suit.

5) When you go shopping you always have to ask "where are the plus sizes" to some skinny little pretty girl who looks at you with a disgust look.

6) Working out at the gym with all the skinny pretty people and trying to look like you know what your doing and not look totally hideous while you work out huffing and puffing and hoping you don't pass out in front of everyone.

7) Stepping on the scales and watching the nurse keep moving the scale thing up and up - over the 200 lb mark - as your face keeps getting redder and redder.

8) Trying your best to look good - then you look in the mirror and the fat over powers all the makeup and your fat girl clothes, no matter what you do, you still look fat.

9) Getting your drivers license renewed and the "old" weight is still on there, you know they are thinking "LIAR". Mine still says 140 lbs.

10) Trying to shave your legs - but you can barely do it because you cut your breath off when you bend over. So, you have hairy legs along with being fat - sux!

And all the other reason listed on this thread - we all have been there! (and I'm still there - but determined not to be fat all my life!)