#1541   ^
Old Fri, Jul-10-20, 10:28

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 247/242/200 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Day EIGHT

Do Not EAT these foods:
Wheat/bread/bagels/bananas/chips/popcorn/tater tots/regular potatoes (I eat sweet potatoes sometimes)

Doing this challenge actually helped me a lot last night, I was DEFINITELY in a craving kind of mood, and I saw the bananas there. I probably would have indulged but I remembered I'd said NO bananas for the challenge, and didn't want to mess up my little streak here.

My sister also cooked up these little Asian veggies wrapped in a very thin pastry thingies, I've forgotten their names. They were just SITTING there in the pan. Very tempting, this is where, once again, the challenge helped.

I even took out the package of bagels this morning and had them in my hand but put them back in the refrigerator. I seem to want to eat something when I'm not feeling well.

I did have a pouch of Applesauce this morning but that's okay, it's on my 'approved' list of snacks.

I had good energy on my little 1/2 mile walk this morning, and it is going to be a HOT one again today.

I STILL have a goal to fit into my purple blouse, it fits technically but the arms are still too tight, the upper arms of course, rats!

Restart was Jan. 11th, 2020
goals
Get below 250 : DONE
Reach 243 : DONE That is a twenty pound loss
Well for some REASON I am at 234 today, I would like to reach 233 because that would be a 30 pound loss. As I've often said, I suspect the scale if off but who knows. I am sure stuck around this weight now for I dunno 5 days or so. Yada yada yada......

Monthly Highs and Lows
Date.........High.......Date....Low
Jan 11th.....263......19th....255
Feb 7th......256.......27th....250
March 11....257.......24th....245
April 1........249.......20th....243
May 10.......248.......28th....241
June18.......251.......30th....240
July 1st......240........ 9th....234

Well tonight I had a moderate amount of tater tots and a small amount of popcorn. So that is okay, 7 out of 8 days is not so bad. Just need to keep going.

From Emy Hi there!