View Single Post
  #1162   ^
Old Mon, Nov-03-14, 10:14

Plan: JUDDD 4/30/2012
Stats: 154/141/135 Female 54.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

ParisMama: I am not doing low carb anymore. I am finding that any long term restriction for me causes diet fatigue so now I am balancing my intake, looking to get in ~125 g protein daily. Yes I have carbs, fruit and veggies never tasted so good. And I do have sweets sometimes, and don't feel deprived anymore. Score! I have started strength training as well, I want to get stronger and more flexible as I am getting older...

Liz53: Here is the calculator I use, not sure if this forum will let me post it...http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ but I am giving it a try...that does sound like a lot of calories but if you are tall or young or heavier I believe you can get a higher number. I would have to look into it, but I think as you lose weight, you recalculate. I am within about 20 pounds of goal, so not that familiar with more weight to lose at this point in my life. There are a lot of people out there with lots to lose that have done the Eat More 2 Weigh Less and have their stories online if that is something you would be interested in.

Not JUDDDing anymore either as I just am too hungry on the low days so really trying to see what works best for me day to day so I feel good all of the time! And I do seem to go up and down that much every year with my weight, so looking for a way to stop that trend, as the fluctuation seems to really effect my psyche and how I feel about myself, and I don't want to do this the rest of my life, it's too stressful!!