View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-24-15, 13:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/164/135 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default Help..so discouraged......

Hi...............I have been on low carb since 4-5 and have only lost 5 lbs and that was the firsr 4 days which I think was water weight....Iam 70 and almost 50 lbs overweight........so unhappy and discouraged...I am on meds for bp and chlos and pain in joints and on and on...5 pills....and the 2 bp I am taking...they first thing it says on side effects is weight gain.........................when I was youger and gowing as a parent with kids.... I never weighed more then 120 and then after 55 this all happened and also when all the pills came into my life.............I have gone around and round with the dr but he says the pills are more important then the weight and I disagree..................hard for me to climb stairs....to walk in the neighborhood...even just to put my socks on!.....I follow the directions and do not cheat..........I stay under 20 carbs a day.....example
Breakfast......scrammbled eggs 2 with little cream cheese mixed in...and a dish of chopped spinach and almonds
Lunch.....3 pcs of thin lunchmeat and 1 cheese stick cut in 3 pcs and wrapped each pcs in the 3 meats.......lettuce and cherry tom and spinach salad..................dinner..........small pc of salmon with steamed asparagus and a cup of unsalted broth...............for snacks I have abt 5 almond............or........jello.....................I used to drink alot of coke 0 but have stopped..........................I cant fgure it out..........................years ago I would hav lost at least 20 # s by now...........................does anyone looking from the outside know what Iam doing wrong? thanks for listening..................
Sponsored Links