View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Oct-25-16, 10:31
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 196/196/196 Female 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 6%

Two ways. You will feel better. Chronic Fatigue will no longer be with you, indigestion will be a thing of the past, you will lose weight more easily and secondly, you can request a Liver scan from your Doctor. They say it can take 1 year to 3 years to reverse.
Livers love raw vegetables and fruit. Apparently you need to have some raw vegetables every day. Starting the day with either lemon juice in water or cider vinegar in water is also good. The sour taste stimulates the liver into releasing fat. If you have fatty liver, it will not be functioning properly and you will be constipated to a degree. They say if your liver does release fat and you are constipated it will circulate in your system and go back to the liver. The trick is to expel it. To do this, you have to up your fibre. I take 1 tbsp Psyllium Husks in water three times a day before meals and its working for me. I have a salad with meat twice a day and I make my own Creamy Avocado Dressing to go with it (not low calorie). I'm feeling really well.