View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-21, 05:02

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

This might be a case of something even MORE baffling: people who can think, but refuse to. I now think of it as a "Nutri-System brain."

I got into these diet system reviews sites several years back, and what astonished me what how the Nutri-System fans were not about the tastiness of the food nor swayed by the expense. They just ate the assigned boxes and they lost weight. They were thrilled.

I was still thinking about it when I was in the frozen aisle at the grocery store, and saw how easy it would be to build my own Nutri-System; at far less cost and far more choice. Like Weight Watchers hopes their followers do. Their math couldn't be easier, with big red numbers on the boxes.

For that matter, it's not any different from calorie counting. Back when, I could look at a state dinner and get the calorie count close to exact. Now, we know there is no such thing!

One of the things that keeps me on low carb is how the food is really good, and when I learn more how to cook, it pays off. That right there would incredibly increase every Westernized citizen's health prospects.

Yet, probably the most frightening for many, no matter how smart they are.

One of the things I learned about studying hoarding was how people seemed to get stuck on certain phases of decision making. If they didn't or couldn't get past it, mayhem would follow.