View Single Post
  #2228   ^
Old Sat, Mar-16-19, 12:12

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts
Stats: 193/193/130 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi,
I have been all over the internet trying to decide on a diet that I can stick with and that will help me lose weight. I was trying to find something moderate. I am not good with extremes. The questions I keep asking myself as I read about different plans are "Could I do this for at least 6 days out of the week (I think I can motivate myself to make it to 7 days if I know I can go 6 days on plan)?" and "Would this be doable with my budget, work schedule, and social life?"

I tried to be honest with myself. I love the idea of keto, but right now I don't think I could do that. I certainly can't do vegan. I would be a bread eating fool...lol, but really, I don't think that life is for me. I read up on the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet plan. I see a mix of reviews at different sites. Some people swear by it and some people think it is ridiculous. To me it seems like it's moderate.

I am going to try it. I am going to give myself a 30 day goal. If I can stick with it at least 90% and I see at least a 2 lb weight loss, I will keep going. If it is too hard to stick with the rules or I don't see any physical changes, then I will move on.

If you have any tips, I would be glad to hear them.
-Janice